PLACES OF WORSHIP
- Private Chapel (Rheola), served by the vicar of Resolven Baptist (Bethel), Rev. Thomas Carmen Harries; 10.30 a.m. & 6 p.m.; mon. & thurs. 7 p.m.
Rheola, the seat of Lt.-Col. John Edwards Vaughan J.P. is pleasantly situated in a park of 50 acres. The private chapel in the grounds, erected by the late Nash Edwards Vaughan esq. in memory of his wife, is a building of stone, consisting of chapel, nave and a western tower with spire containing three bells: there are 250 sittings; the services are conducted by the vicar of Resolven, and the public are permitted to attend.
- Calvinistic Methodist (Bethania); 10.30 a.m. & 6 p.m.; mon. & thurs. 7.30 p.m.
- Congregational, Capel-y-glyn; Rev. James Thomas Evans; 10.30 a.m. & 6 p.m.; mon. & thurs. 7 p.m.
- Congregational, Addoldy, Rev. Aneurin Davies B.A., B.D.; 10.30 a.m. & 6 p.m.; thurs. 7.30 p.m.
- Wesleyan; 10.30 a.m. & 6 p.m.; tues. 6 p.m.